Day 68 – What I feel like saying…
It’s true what they say, the eyes are the windows to the soul.
I feel like writing about… Soul gazing.
When you have given up hope on another, your spouse, your kids or even yourself, or even humanity as a whole… I recommend doing this.
My way of soul gazing (you can do one on one by using a mirror as well)
1. Select an hour or two where both parties are relaxed and free from responsibilities (or when the kids are asleep).
2. Sit on a chair or cross legged on the floor, whatever seems comfy for both of you.
3. Face each other, knee to knee.
4. Set intentions – for example: I/we soul gaze to connect our souls together to understand each other better in the name of love.
5. Breathe in and out deeply but gently 7 times in own pace.
6.Then close your eyes and imagine opening your heart and see with eyes of love.
7. Open your eyes and smile with love to the one facing you.
8. Start with a timer of 2 minutes (for beginners only, later you can extend once you are comfy)
9. Gently look into each others’ eyes and be in the moment. Whatever thoughts popped up, silence them if you can, if not, just let it float away.
10. This is not a staring contest. You can blink.
11. Eventually, the souls will connect and somehow love starts to flow from your beings. And there might be visions, voices, or…. It’s OK, let it float by.
12. Once the timer is up. Say thank you.
13. Take a 5 minute break.
15. You can start again if you want more. Or if there are more than 2 people, you can exchange partners.
This can be done to anyone willing to experiment and connect.
I’ve done these countless times with strangers in programs around the world and even when I’m not.
For relationships, it will bind you closer. If you have challenging relationships with your family, you can do this even with kids. And they are very receptive.
Do note: It can be done anytime to Foster and bond relationships soul to soul, not necessarily when one has given hope.
Bonding soul to soul.
P. S: Together, let’s awaken our world by being our most authentic, joyous, abundant, loving selves.
It’s OK, if you don’t belong to the crowd. Belong to yourself is enough. You are ENOUGH.
Be the unique you and shine. You matter.
We matter. The world need us in our colourful truths. Stand strong. Rise bold.
Don’t matter if there is anyone with you or supporting you or the fact that you felt unwanted or rejected.
You don’t need permission to be you. You are a life warrior. Have courage to do what feels right to you.
Stop hiding in the shadows. Stop concealing your imperfections.
It’s OK if you have unhealed wounds. Resolute to learn/unlearn, grow and heal them. We are all works-in-progress.
Your existence is important and it is powerful. There is a great purpose/s in you being alive.
I may not know you but if I did, I know, I will love you. Because no matter what we are, we each deserved to be loved, seen, heard and matter.
This is what I believe. This is my truth. I’m Honouring it by sharing and spreading my message.
What is your truth? Get to know, explore. Then, Express and Share it.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)